Friday, October 22, 2010

Tales From The Crib - The Dark Side of the Balloon

"DeeDee Filiatreault tries to be a freelance writer in Niantic"...and boy o boy does she succeed!  I just love reading her local column titled "Tales From The Crib" which is published in The Day newspaper. 
DeeDee's witty stories hit very close to home as her children are the same gender and ages as my youngest two children.  I feel like I am right there with her during these experiences which she pens so well.  I laugh, I cry and I sympathize with every parental moment!  Did I mention that I laugh? 
I am proud to call her my friend and want to share her wonderful adventures with you!
Check out her latest tale which was printed in The Day on October 14, 2010.
Enjoy!
Heather  :)
Tales From The Crib - The Dark Side of the Balloon

No comments:

Post a Comment